Bradford Family

Bradford Family
My wonderful family

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Get with the program

I have been resisting the "technology" movement for quite some time. I refused for years to get a MySpace page, to create a Facebook account, or to BLOG. However, here I am today with a blog, and I created my Facebook page yesterday. As much as I tried to resist following the crowd and NOT do the cool new thing, I couldn't help but feel a little lonesome.

Everyone talks about how they remain in touch through Facebook. What happened to cards and email?!? So instead of fighting with others and begging them to contact me, I decided to become one of the masses :-( A very sad day indeed.

The blog is something I have been putting a lot of thought into. I feel as if the Lord has called me to share my daily struggles with those around me. Transparency is the key to being a follower of Christ, and I feel as though I have a lot of struggles can speak to someone, somewhere. So here it is! I am excited to see what comes from this.

I am stepping out into new territory for me. Feel free to share thoughts with me as I share them with you. Welcome to my deep dark secrets, and please don't run :-) Let's take this journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment